To publish or unpublish an application form:
- From the persona menu, select onBoard
- Select Application Forms under Settings
- Click on the checkmark icon next to the appropriate application form
- Select Active to publish the application form or select Inactive to unpublish the form
- If the form should only be active for a certain amount of time, enter the dates during which the form should be active (optional)
- Click Save
Admissions Managers can publish an application form when they are ready for prospective families to start submitting the form. Managers can also enter specific dates during which the form should be available.
Admissions Managers can unpublish an application form if prospective families should no longer be able to submit the form. Managers can only delete an application form if it does not have any information associated with it.