When Page Managers add the Store Catalog widget to a page, they must also set the page security to “Force page to use SSL.”
To add the Store Catalog widget to pages:
- As a Page Manager.
- In the persona, go to onMessage.
- Hover over Website and click the appropriate site.
- Find the page you want to add the store to and click Edit Page Content.
- Drag and drop the Store Catalog widget into the appropriate location on the page.
- Edit the Store Catalog settings to:
- Enter header text.
- Select the product categories that should be available on the page.
- Enter the number of products to show per page. Previous and Next buttons will appear if there are multiple pages of products.
- Edit the page style and apply the appropriate block style to the Store Catalog widget.
- Preview the page and then apply the changes.