SchoolPress Menus allow users to navigate a website by clicking buttons containing text and/or directions, sending the user to another portion of the site. SchoolPress admins can manage, delete, and create unique menus for each blog. Each theme comes with a standard menu, so this tutorial is intended for schools that want to customize the menu structure.
To add pages to the menu:
- Click Appearance in the left-hand navigation.
- Click Menus.
- Check the pages and categories you wish to add to the menu.
- Click the Add to Menu button.
- Rearrange the items on the menu by dragging and dropping the menu items.
- If you want to have top-level pages automatically added to the menu, check the "Automatically add new top level-pages" checkbox.
- Click Save Menu.