To manually add transferring/sending schools:
- From the persona menu, select Core
- Under Settings, select School Information
- Click on Transferring/Sending Schools
- Click Add, then enter the school name and any additional information about the school
- Check Use on Inquiry Form if the school should appear on inquiry forms and/or application forms
- Click Save & Exit
On the admissions application, prospective families can select "other" for the candidate’s current/previous school, then manually add the school name.
Whatever is entered will be saved in the candidate's record.
Platform Managers can add variations of "other" to the list of transferring/sending schools which will be seen when filling out the application.
Information about a candidate’s or student’s current or previous schools can be collected and stored in the database.
Managers can create a predefined list of transferring/sending schools that can be used throughout the system, including with inquiry forms, application forms, and student enrollment records. Platform Managers can manually add transferring/sending schools. Data Managers can also add transferring/sending schools via a data import.