To add a new school year:
- From the persona menu, select Core
- Click Settings > School Information > Years & Terms
- Click Add in the upper right-hand corner
- Enter the following information:
- School Year Label: This is the display label for the school year, the format needs to be: xxxx-xxxx (e.g. 2015 - 2016)
- Begin School Year: Enter the date the school year begins
- End school year: Enter the date of the end of the school year
- Current year: Select the Yes button if you would like this school year to be displayed as the default school year
- Publish: Select the Yes button if you would like to publish the school year to users
If School Website or Enrollment Management is installed:
Admissions Inquiry Settings:
- Current Admissions Year: Select Yes to use as a current admissions year.
- Allow as Inquiry/Admission Reporting Year: Setting this button to Yes will allow the school year to be selectable when creating inquiry forms.
School Years = Entering Years on Inquiry Form and will allow the school year to be selectable for admission reports and lists