ReEnrollment Managers can create as many Contract Types as necessary for all of the different types of enrollment at the school. Some examples of Contract Types include Day Student, Boarding Student, Upper School Student, Middle School Student, International Student, New Student, and Returning Student.
For each Contract Type, ReEnrollment Managers will create one contract per year. For example, the Day Student contract type would contain one contract for 2014-2015, one contract for 2015-2016, etc. ReEnrollment Managers will assign a Contract Type to each candidate/student so the appropriate contract is generated for each constituent.
To add Contract Types:
- Select onBoard from the persona menu, and navigate to Settings > Contract Forms > and click +Add Type in the upper right.
- Enter the Contract Type Name (e.g. Upper School - Returning Student).
- Select the appropriate Category. The available categories are predefined and help organize the contract types on the main Contract Forms screen. For example, if you have multiple Contract Types for day students (e.g. Upper School Day, Middle School Day), you can associate all of those contracts with the Day category.
- Select Active if the Contract Type will be actively used, or select Inactive if the Contract Type will not be used. Inactive contract types will not appear in candidate/student profiles, thus preventing contracts of that type from being generated. Contract Types that have contracts associated with them cannot be deleted and must instead be marked as inactive.
- Click Save.
- Click Edit next to the contract type name if you need to make changes to the name, category, or status.