Complete the following steps to add the link to the Contract Form:
- In the persona menu, go to onMessage.
- Click on Upload (misc.) under Content.
- Click the Add button.
- Choose the PDF file type from the drop down menu and enter the Description.
- Click the Browse button and upload the PDF file.
- Click on the blue File Name link, and copy the URL of the file
- Next, in the persona menu, go to the onProduct such as onBoard, onCampus etc
- Click on Contract Forms or School Forms under Settings.
- Click Edit for the Form the clickable link will be added to.
- Within the Text or Policy Block on the Contract Form, enter the following HTML code (this is a sample and should not be copied exactly, please input your URL and clickable link name in place of the "goes here" text):
<a href="https://URL goes here" target=”_blank”>Name of the clickable link goes here</a>
Based on the above example the link would be a blue link that says "Name of the clickable link goes here" because that is the name we input to display for the link.
You can also use a external link to something else for example you can link to Google, the sample code for that would be:
<a href="https://www.google.com" target=”_blank”>name to display of the clickable link goes here</a>