Note: In order for the confirmation e-mail to send, the user must be logged into the website when they submit the form. The confirmation e-mail will not send to users who are not logged in. This will only take effect on Customer Forms placed on a resource board. If the form is posted on an onMessage page, no confirmation email will be sent.To edit the custom form notifications:
- From the persona select onMessage > Communication > Notification
- Click Notifications
- From the Category dropdown, select Forms
- Click View
- Find the appropriate form and click Edit next to the notification you want to edit: Custom Form - Administration: This e-mail is sent to user(s) at the school alerting them that the form was submitted. Custom Form - Confirmation: This e-mail is sent to the user who filled out the form, confirming that it was submitted successfully
- Use the fields below to customize the notification. Click Save & Exit when finished.
- Name: Use this option to change the name of the notification.
- Active: Uncheck the Active checkbox to inactivate the notification. Use this option if you do not want the notification sent.
- Reply E-mail: Enter an e-mail users can respond to from the notification.
- From Name: Enter a name users will see in the "from" field of the notification.
- Placeholders: Use the placeholders to craft the body of the notification.
- Subject: Use this field to enter the subject of the notification.
- Body: Use the placeholders to craft the e-mail.
These fields will only appear for the Administration notifications. Use the available fields to search for the user(s) who should be notified when a submission is made. Highlight the user's name and click Add to recipient list.