Note: In order for the confirmation e-mail to send, the user must be logged into the website when they submit the form. The confirmation e-mail will not send to users who are not logged in. If the form is posted on an onMessage page, the page needs to be set to Force SSL to be able to tell whether users are logged in or not. For instructions on setting a page to use SSL, see this KB article: How do I force my onMessage page to use SSL?To edit the custom form notifications:
- From the persona select onMessage > Communication > Notification
- Click Notifications
- From the Category dropdown, select Forms
- Click View
- Find the appropriate form and click Edit next to the notification you want to edit: Custom Form - Administration: This e-mail is sent to user(s) at the school alerting them that the form was submitted. Custom Form - Confirmation: This e-mail is sent to the user who filled out the form, confirming that it was submitted successfully
- Use the fields below to customize the notification. Click Save & Exit when finished.
- Name: Use this option to change the name of the notification.
- Active: Uncheck the Active checkbox to inactivate the notification. Use this option if you do not want the notification sent.
- Reply E-mail: Enter an e-mail users can respond to from the notification.
- From Name: Enter a name users will see in the "from" field of the notification.
- Placeholders: Use the placeholders to craft the body of the notification.
- Subject: Use this field to enter the subject of the notification.
- Body: Use the placeholders to craft the e-mail.
These fields will only appear for the Administration notifications. Use the available fields to search for the user(s) who should be notified when a submission is made. Highlight the user's name and click Add to recipient list.