For example, if there are users who should only be able to update the admissions events, Page Managers can create Content Editors and grant them access only to the Admissions Events category.
To create Content Editors:
- From the persona menu, select onMessage.
- Select Pages & Content under Settings.
- Select Content Editor Access.
- Click Add Content Access Group.
- Enter the Group Name (e.g. Admissions Editors).
- Search for the appropriate users and move them to the Selected Users channel.
- In the Content Type channel, select the content type to which you want to give access (e.g. Events).
- In the Category channel, select the category to which the user should have access (e.g. Admissions Events).
- Click Add Access.
- Click Save & Exit.