- Create a shortcut on the desktop to npo\found\fims\copytestopen.bat
- You can do this by right-clicking that file in the FIMS folder and click "Send-To" > "Desktop"
- Right-Click the shortcut on the desktop and click "Properties".
- In the "Target" field, add the paths to the Live database, Demo database, and the dlc directory. Do ensure you add these paths in the correct order. The batch file that will copy Live to Demo really just copies "1" to "2", it doesn't know which is which. Adding the demo path before the Live path would erase your live database, and overwrite it with the demo data. The full target field would look something like this (you may have a different drive letter):
- c:\npo\found\FIMS\copytestopen.bat c:\npo\found\dbfiles\found c:\npo\demo\dbfiles\found c:\npo\dlc
- The "Start In" field should show the path to the FIMS folder.
When the batch file runs it will ask if you are sure you want to proceed, press y then hit enter. The window should close upon completion.