- The FIMS databases are not running on the server.
- If no one can log into FIMS because they receive the same error, go to the desktop of the server and double click Start Live DBs.
- If you still cannot log into FIMS, contact email@example.com or call 800-256-7772.
- In addition to starting the databases, check your backup from the prior evening.
- Clients using Backup Exec should have the post command set to start the databases.
- If they didn't start, it indicates that the backup may have failed.
- A firewall is blocking the connection.
- If everyone else can connect to FIMS, turn off the Windows firewall on the workstation that has the error.
- If no one can connect, and you have another firewall on your network, disable the Windows firewall on the FIMS server.
- Or, run the following command from the server after opening ports 2500 and 2501 on the firewall: for /L %i in (3000,1,5000) do netsh firewall add portopening TCP %i "Port-range %i"
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.