- Is your CAT5 (network) cable plugged securely into the back of your computer?
- Is your CAT5 (network) cable unobstructed?
- Make sure nothing is sitting on / pinching it (e.g.,a desk or chair).
- Is your Network experiencing any problems?
- Have you done anything to the server, switches, routers, or hubs on your network recently?
- Is anyone else in your office experiencing the prowin32.exe errors?
Tracert [servername] [servername] = the name of your server
Please send a screen shot of these results and one of the error to the analyst working your case.