These transactions are typically:
- Checks that haven't cleared (if the checking account is in the pool)
- Deposits that were made after the close of the investment account for the month (but during the month for G/L purposes)
- Admin fees that were booked in the GL, but hadn't cleared
- Transactions involved in moving money- typically asset rebalancing
- Select on transactions whose date of transaction was before 12-31-2015, but with confirm dates after 12-31-2015.
- Sorting and subtotaling on the tran type field and sorting on the Fund ID will give you a good report of the reconciling transactions.
- Use both reports to explain why the GL balance is different from the FACTS balance for the period ending 12-31-2015 and the cycle ending 12-31-2015.