If the AP and GL modules are properly reconciled, this report gives line item detail by fund to support the payable balances in the GL. If run with a date equal to year-end, it provides sufficient information for your audit. This report is also used when working variances discovered in the Reconcile Subsidiary Modules with GL report.
To run this report:
- Select Reports > Accounts Payable > Payables as of a Past Date - Fund Detail report.
- Specify the 'Open Payables As Of' date. Transactions made after this date will not be included thus giving you a snapshot of the voucher on this date.
- Select the AP Items that you want to include on the report (e.g., All - see the list in the screenshot above)
- Indicate whether you want to run a Summary or Detail report.
- The Detail report will have more information, including fundid, fund name and dollar amount charged to that particular fund.
- Click OK.
- Select if you want an export or a report and click Run Report.