- Log into FIMS as NPO.
- Go to the Grants module>Application History tab.
- Find the Item you need to fix.
- Go to the Payment Plan tab and scroll to the right, you will see the adjustment date here.
- Right click on the payment line of the adjustment you need to change the apply date for. You will see the option to Change the Adjustment Apply date. Enter the new date. Click OK.
- You may also need to do manual journal entries to fix GL if the date in GL is not the same.
The Adjustment Apply date for the grant and the journal entries for GL need to be the same date.