- On the bottom half of the Vendor tab, select the Payee radio button.
- Primary Payee Contact: The Payee Contact Person that you want to use by default for all Vouchers related to the selected Vendor.
- Select the Use ACH Account check box.
- To set up the ACH Account, click the ACH Accounts box and create a record
- Field Description ACH Allowed Indicates whether the Vendor accepts electronic payments via an Automated Clearing House (ACH).
- ACH Routing Number: The routing number for the Vendor's ACH account.
- ACH Account Number: The account number for the Vendor's ACH account.
- ACH Account Type: The default value is C (Checking). A type of S (Savings) is also valid. Note: The information in this field is included in the data file for the Check Export.
- ACH Institution Number: The four digit institution number of the Payee's bank, if using ACH payments.
- ACH Branch Number: The five-digit financial institution branch number associated with ACH payments.
- ACH Currency Code: The three character code (e.g., USD for US Dollars) that defines the currency type for the recipient bank.
- Vendor Added: Read-only field that indicates the date when the Vendor record was added to the system.
- Changed: Read-only field that indicates the date when the record was last changed.
- By: Read-only field that indicates the name of the user who made the last change to the record (or the user who created the Vendor record if no changes have been made).
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.