- Select Tools > System Utilities > Run Procedure .
- Click on the browse button and browse to the following directory\file: Found\Fims\Tools\D-Zp2rgn.w.
- Select the region code from the drop-down to populate.
- Check the "To Grantees based on Profile Zip Code" check box if you want to update grantee records with the region code.
- Check the "To Grants based on Grantee Zip Code" if you wish to update grant applications with the region code.
- You may chose either of the two or both.
- Enter the zip code or zip code range you wish to base the assignment of the region code.
- If you want to replace existing region codes that may be present, select the "Replace existing Region Codes" Check-box.
- If this box is not checked and a region code is present in the record, it will remain intact and will not be replaced.
- Click Apply which should display a dialog box asking for your confirmation that you wish to run the utility.
- Select Yes.
- Once the process is complete, you will receive a dialog box message indicating the number of records updated.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.