- It could be that the path for the profile or fund folders was changed so the existing path no longer exists.
- Check the path in the 'header' information to verify the path.
- There may be a slash in the Alpha Sort Field (ASF) of the particular profile causing the macro to think there is another folder level.
- When it can't find that folder, you'll see the error.
- You shouldn't have slashes in any of the sort name fields as these will always cause issues when running the macro.
- Dashes are fine.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.