- More transaction date facts (for Grants):
- The Transaction Date is a field in the FundDetailHistory table.
- One record in the FundDetailHistory table is created for each line on the Payment Plan tab.
- Each record in the FundDetailHistory table has a Transaction Date which is the same date as the Grant Date on a Grant Application.
- However, if the line is an adjustment it could be the same or a different date based on the Adjustment Apply Date entered at the time of the adjustment.
- If the line is an adjustment, the Transaction Date can be seen on the Payment Plan tab under the field title Adjustment Apply Date.
- Adjustment Apply Date is not an actual field in the table - it's just allowing you to see the Transaction Date.
- The only time the field called Adjustment Apply Date is filled in on the screen is if the line is an adjustment.
- Selecting Grant reports based on Transaction Date should cause the report to tie to General Ledger.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.