- Select Reports > Gifts > Donor Reports > Special Donor Export/Listing.
- This report is useful for two reasons:
- The Report Name from the Profile appears on the report
- The report is in summary format, listing each donor only once.
- If you only wish to see the donor names, simply save the report to a file, open in Excel, and delete all but the name column.
- Or choose the Export option at the top of the Report Viewer for a detailed export file.
Note: This report does not indicate if the donor is anonymous.
- A separate report should be run that will indicate anonymity so that the names may be modified before publication.
- For more information on running this report, go to FIMS Help > FIMS Reports > Donor and Gift Reports and click on Special Donor Export / Listing .
- If you're using your local FIMS Help, you can also click on the Search tab and search for the name of the report.