Single Fund Method
- In the Funds module, select the fund you want to add the additional fee to by double-clicking on the fund.
- Check the Fund 1 tab to be sure that there is an admin fee code already on the fund. Please note if you see "(more)" to the right of the Admin Fee code field, then there are already multiple fee codes on this fund.
- Click on the Fund 2 tab and click on the Admin Fee Codes radio button.
- Click the Add Fee Code button and select the fee code you would like to add.
Multiple Funds Method
- Select File Maintenance > Funds > Mass Fund Field Assignment.
- Select the funds you want to add the additional fee to using the Selection Criteria of Funds, Division, Fund Class, Fund Type, Fund Subtype, Spending Policy or Admin Fee.
- Set the Fund Field to Update to Admin Fee Code (Fund Tab 2) by clicking on the drop-down.
- Set the Value Admin Fee Code (Fund Tab 2) by clicking on the drop-down to the fee code you want to add to the funds. Click OK.
- Click OK after you see the information message with the number of records updated and created.
For additional information, please refer to FIMS Help or contact FIMS Support.