Calculate Spending Policy using the following steps:
- Select View > Spending Policy > Spending Policy Calculations. The Spending Policy Calculations window opens.
- Click on the Calculation Source radio button.
- Enter the G/L Year the calculation is being based on and the Year the Spending Policy is being applied.
- Check on Printer Quarter Detail, if you want to print the quarter detail (recommended, especially the first time you run the calculation).
- Select the Evaluation Method. (Click on Help at the bottom right for explanation of evaluation methods).
- Select the Rounding method by clicking on the appropriate radio button.
- (Optional) Select the funds for which you would like to run Spending Policy.
- Select the Spending Policy code or range of codes you would like to run.
- (Optional) Select Fund Types (optional).
- Enter the G/L accounts you would like to be used in the spending policy calculation, if they have not already been entered.
- Click OK to run your spending policy calculations.
For additional information, please refer to FIMS Help Online or contact FIMS Support.