Sometimes it may be necessary to send FIMS Support the complete folder with the sync files. To do this follow these instructions:
- From Windows Explorer, navigate to find the following folder: N:\found\SFtempfiles.
- Once you double click on the Salesforce folder, you'll see the sync file folders within it.
- Locate the folder indicated in the sync error email. For example, in the path below, _SFSYNC_43200927 is the name of the folder in this particular path. n:\npo\found\sftempfiles\SalesForce\_SFSYNC_43200927 \_SFSYNC_09-20-2010_43200958.log
- Once you locate the folder, click on it, then right click and select Send To and choose Compressed (zipped) Folder.
- It will zip up the contents and put that zip file in the same folder.
- Send an email to FIMS Support with that zip file attached.