- Add a Profile and Vendor record for the bank you are moving the money to.
- Add a Voucher in the Item Entry tab in Accounts Payable with the bank as the payee.
- On the Line Items tab enter the amount of the check and instead of debiting an expense account on the top account line you will debit the cash account this money is being moved into.
- The admin payable line is your normal admin payable account.
- The bottom account is the cash account you are moving the money from.
- Process through as you would a normal administrative payable and print the check.
- Take the check to the bank and deposit.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.