- Go to General Ledger > Journal Entry > Automatic Entries
- Select and Run the Allocation and Entries routine.
- For selections choose period 00 through the ending period desired.
- In the Base allocations On option, choose Average Daily Balance.
- In Base allocations on the value of G/L accounts from field choose the first asset account through the last liability account in the GL account range (e.g. 10000 through 29999).
- In the Percentage to allocate field put 100%.
- Enter a valid Debit and Credit account. It is best to choose an account all Funds have such as a checking account. You will not be creating journal entries but the routine will require accounts to be entered.
- Click OK, then OK on the Fund Selection Screen
- Click Run Report.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.