One way is within the grid itself, the other is in the set-up of the grid. For the first:
- When looking at the generated view itself you can click on the vertical separator between the column labels and drag it just like you resize a column in Excel
- Once you've resized the columns click the Save View Settings button on the left to save your changes
- In View Settings on the Column Tab there is a "W" column.
- This is the column width.
- You can just type a number in there
- If you know that you like your report name column to always be 25 characters wide, then as you create your grid, just type in the 25 in the W column.
- Generate it
- Click Save View Settings button
- The current column widths will now be saved in the columns