- The Distribution tab in the Fund module is the place to maintain this information.
- Click on the New button to add a new Distribution record.
- In the various areas on the tab you can indicate the Freqency (how often should distributions be made), a fixed Amount or an Allocation % of the annual spending policy to be distributed, along with a date the next distribution should be given.
- Leave the End Date blank if distributions should continue endlessly. Otherwise put a date distributions should end.
- You can also indicate a designated grantee and/or payee.
- In the Default Application Coding area you can indicate some codes that will default into the application.
- Multiple Distribution records can be added for any Fund.
To create the applications, run the File Maintenance procedure Grants\Recurring Grants from Fund Distributions. See How do I create recurring grants from fund distributions? for instructions on the use of this tool.