- On the layout tab, right click on a box that is the correct size and choose properties.
- Note the Height and Width Value in the properties box.
- This is the box dimensions.
- Some fields only have a width.
- Go back to the Fields tab and in each field you want to standardize select properties and enter in the values for the size you want.
- You have several choices for propagating the decision depending upon where you are in creating the layout:
- Remove the fields from the layout, save and add them back ( this will bring the field properties to the layout).
- Edit the layout properties as well as the field (this is extra work, but saves you realigning fields).
- Edit the Field properties before adding to the layout.(the best choice, but you might not have realized you had a problem until after the fields were added to the layout).
- Of course, it is best to decide on the box size before adding the fields to the layout.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.