- Type in the new date for each Transaction one at a time in FACTS > Reconciliation > Transactions > Confirm Date column
- Use the Change Confirm Dates utility under File Maintenance to change many Transactions at once.
One way to circumvent needing to use this tool is to fill in the Confirm Date field on the Admin Fee journal entry template. Some other Automatic Entry Routines also allow you to enter a FACTS Confirm Date before creating the entries.
Running the Change Confirm Dates utility:
- Go to FACTS > File Maintenance > Change Confirm Dates.
- Enter a Pool ID in the From and Through fields.
- Enter the new Confirm Date you want for all the selected Transactions.
- Pick which Transactions you want to change by checking the box to either select based on a Confirm Date range or a Transaction Date range, and enter the dates in the From and Through fields.
- Optionally select further based on a particular Document Number range or Transaction Type range.
- Click OK and Yes after confirming the selections.
- A message box with a count of the records changed will appear. Click OK to close.