The IRS 990 Grantee Schedule report has two options. You can print the report to the screen or export the data to a file that can be opened in Excel showing each item on a separate line. After you have made your selections on the initial screen, click OK.
If you wish to export the data:
- On the next screen select Spreadsheet
- Indicate a file name and location and click Save.
- Click Run Report.
- There will be a message indicating the file names for the 3 files exported.
- You can then open the chosen file in Excel.
- The contents of Part 2 with both an address block and columns for the individual address elements.
- The summary lines from part 3 as reported to the screen
- The individual grant detail that makes up the displayed summary information for part 3.