- Go to Tools > System Utilities > System Options.
- In the Section column select Funds.
- In the Option column scroll down and select Fund_Statement_Default_Selections.
- In the Value column you will see the Saved Report name you have assigned to be run when the Fund Statement button is clicked.
- Once you've identified the proper Saved Report go to the General Ledger and run Reports > Fund Statement Export.
- Click on the Saved Reports tab.
- Find the Saved Report that was listed in System Options and click the button Load Selection.
- Click on the Format tab and change the dates to reflect the through period you want to run the Fund Statement through.
- Click on the Options tab and be sure the dates for the Gift and Grant details are correct.
- Double check the other tabs.
- Go to the Saved Reports tab again and click update (be sure you are still on the correct report) and then yes.
- If you want, but it is not necessary, you can run the export at this time to be sure everything is in working order.
- Then go test the Fund Statement button in the Fund Module to be sure the correct period is being displayed.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.