- Go to the Gift Module and click the New Gift button.
- Enter the Donor Idcode. If this person has a Pledge, a message box will appear that says "The donor has a pledge balance of $xxx. Would you like to select a pledge?"
- Click Yes.
- The Select Pledges box opens where you will see all installment lines associated with the Pledge.
- If the payment matches the first line of the installments, click Apply and the amount will default into the Apply Amount field. If payment has been made to additional installment lines, highlight other lines and click Apply for each payment.
- Optionally, if the amount of the Pledge payment does not match the exact installment line amount, you can type in any amount in the Apply Amount field.
- If part of the payment includes an additional Gift that should not be applied toward the Pledge, you can enter the amount into the Unapplied Amount field and indicate the Fund.
- If part of the payment includes an additional Non-Gift that should not be applied toward the Pledge, you can enter the amount into the Non-Gift Amount field and indicate the Fund.
- Click Save when done, then continue filling out and saving the Gift record.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.