- In the FundManagement module, select File Maintenance > Mass Fund Field Assignment . The window opens.
- In the For Funds From / Through fields, enter the Fund ID for the Fund or range of Funds that you want to update. Note: The Fund ID codes must be alphabetically contiguous. Note: Leave the default values in these fields if you want to update all Funds.
- Select any other codes you want to use to identify the Funds that should receive the selected code.
- In the Fund Field to Update field, enter the field that you want to update for the selected Funds. Available fields include Admin Fee , Available to Spend , County , Grant Letter , Fund Statement Default Selections , Fund Statement Style , Interest , Misc. Info , Policy , Source , Special Handling , Staff , Strategy , Trustee ID , and Available Cash.
- In the Value Code field, enter the code that you want to add to the selected field on the Fund record (or, for non-code fields, enter the text that you want to add to the field). Tip: If you want to clear a code, enter a Fund Field to Update and leave the Value Code field blank.
- Click OK. A confirmation message appears to tell you how many Fund records were updated.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.