- First you would code the committee field on the various grants that will be reviewed by a committee.
- You can have as many committees as you want and the committee values are stored in the committee code table - File Maintenance > Grants > Grant Code Maintenance > Committee Code
- Next, assign a budget amount to each committee by adding the value to the budget field in the committee code table.
- Finally run the Committee Budget Report. This report will accumulate and report each grant that falls into each committee and give the amount remaining to be spent against the budgeted value.
- You can run it for one or more committees.
- There is an optional field called Other Commitment that can be used to accumulate money being spent outside of FIMS. See Article # 25411 for additional explanation.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.