The easiest way to create a data grid selected by Affiliation code is to do the following steps. The example below explains how to copy the Default View in the Profile module to create a new one selected by Affiliation code. The same principals can be applied to most any view you want to copy in any module where the Profile table is available.
- Go to the Profile module and click on the binoculars button so the data grid is up.
- Click on the View Settings button (located on the left below the drop-down list of views).
- Make sure the Default View is highlighted.
- Click on Save As and give the new view a name (Tip: use a short name).
- Under Type choose Full (type might say Opt and you should change to Full).
- Change the description.
- Click OK.
- Click on the Affiliations tab and choose the Affiliation(s) you want to include.
When you want to work on the project you would select on this datagrid and only those profiles still needing review will be available to you. After you review a profile you would remove the affiliation code. This will remove them from the datagrid. When the datagrid is empty, your work is done !