The affiliation codes not currently assigned to a profile are on the left side of the screen on the Affiliation tab in Profiles.
- If you have a long list of Affiliation codes and have a difficult time finding them, first make sure Expand All is checked at the bottom of the screen.
- Then click anywhere in the list and type the first letter of the code you are looking for.
- Make sure the Expand All box is checked and after clicking on any code in the left had side of the screen
- Click the "b" on your keyboard.
- This will take you to the first Affiliation code starting with a "b".
- Keep clicking "b" until you reach the Affiliation code you want.
- If the Expand All box is not checked, it will only look at the values it sees such as top level group Affiliation codes and ungrouped codes.
- Grouping Affiliation codes can help you manage them by organizing them into folders.
- This is especially important if you have a lot of codes.