However, you can make a data grid that will use the f-fund-balance table as it's source and will have all the pieces that are stored in the table available for you to arrange in columns. To do this:
- Go to Inquiries\dynamic datagrid and choose the f-fund-balance table in the drop-down
- Create a data grid in the normal manner.
- Select the columns you want in the order you want them displayed.
- You will need to select on the pool-id and the cycle.
- The datagrid will not have column totals, but you can easily export into excel and add subtotals and other calculations if you need them.
- This option does allow you to get more detail data for investment analysis.
- The f-account-balance table is also available for investment account analysis.