- Log into FIMS being sure to right-click on the FIMS icon and Run as Administrator
- Go to Tools > System Utilities > Admin Utilities > SQL Tools > ODBC 92 Configuration
- The ODBC configuration screen opens.
- Host Name = name of the server (this is where the FIMS software is installed)
- User Id = your FIMS User ID. Click OK.
If you receive a series of error messages 'Unable to open file: odbcin92.log. Errno=13, (98)', then you do not have rights to edit the Windows registry. You'll need to log out of the workstation as your Windows user and log into the computer as one of the following then repeat all the above steps:
- A Windows user with administrative rights
- The local administrator Windows account - Username = administrator