To resolve this behavior, please follow the steps below:
1. Make certain that ALL GIFTS users are logged out of GIFTS or you will get errors when running the job.
2. Backup the file entitled GIFTS.mdb; the easiest way to do this is to right-click the file and choose Copy, then right-click in the GIFTS directory and choose Paste.
3. Run the utility entitled gfwDBM.exe in the GIFTS directory.
4. Choose to Repair and Compact the database file.
5. Allow the job to run to completion.
6. Once you are prompted that the job is complete, close the utility and try to log back into GIFTS; you should no longer see the same error and the log in screen should appear normally.
If, after this, the issue persists, please contact MicroEdge Helpdesk at 877-704-3343 or a create a case through the PowerMe Portal so that we may provide further assistance.