For Internet Explorer 11:
- On the very right-hand side of the browser, click on the Gear icon, also called the Tools icon,
- Followed by Safety
- Finally Delete Browsing History
- NOTE: If you have the Menu bar enabled, you can instead click Tools > Delete browsing history..
- In the Delete Browsing History window, uncheck all options except the one labeled "Temporary Internet files and website files".
- Click the Delete button. The Delete Browsing History window will disappear as the request is processed.
For Internet Explorer 8/9/10:
- On the Menu Bar, go to Tools > Internet options
- Go to the General tab. In the Browsing History section, click Delete .
- Have "Temporary Internet Files" checked and click Delete .
Go to Internet Options. Go to General tab. In the Browsing History section, click Settings . For Check for newer versions of stored pages, select Every time I visit the webpage.
- On the Menu Bar, Go to Tools>Options .
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Click the Network tab.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now .