- Start -> OpenEdge -> Proenv
- Enter the command "proadsv -stop" (this makes sure the admin service is shut down)
- In Windows Explorer, look for file admsvr.lock (if present, it should be under the npo folder in oemgmt\config).
- Delete the admsvr.lock file.
- Back in the proenv command window, enter the command "proadsv -start"
- Once the admin server starts, you should be able to start the databases using the 'start all databases' shortcut.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.