- In FIMS, go to Tools > System Utilities > Admin Utilities > Update FIMS Macros.
- Click Yes when the dialog box pops up.
This will copy the macros from FIMS into the correct folder, overwriting any corrupt macros or replacing a missing macro. If you receive an error that tells you the macro has been added to the Disabled List, you can clear it from the disabled list by doing the following:
- Replace/update the macros as mentioned above.
- In Word, go to the File tab and then go down to Options.
- Select Add-ins and at the bottom of the window, change the Manage drop down to Disabled Items and click Go. Find FIMS_Mac.dot in the list and click Enable.