- Go to the Inquiries menu
- Choose Dynamic Data Grid
- Select 'RptSelect' from the pull down. This will give you the table where the saved report data is stored.
- Add a new report and select your columns.
- Description is the user's description of the report.
- Report ID gives you an ID code for the report that can be helpful in determining where it lives in FIMS.
- User ID is the id of the user who created it.
- Sorting/Selection Criteria fields give information about the criteria for the report.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.