This can also occur if Progress was installed using a foreign date format.
To resolve do the following:
1. Changing the Regional settings in Control Panel > Region and Language to English (United States) may resolve these errors.
Check Progress settings:
2. Go to \npo\dlc
3. Find the startup.pf file
4. Edit the file in Notepad
5. Scroll to the bottom of the file
6. Find this section: -d mdy
- If the file reads -d dmy change it to -d mdy
8. Test considering IGAM applications again and the errors should go away.