Note that depending on your version, the Attention line requires special formatting to change the format style.
- Access the check forms under Tools > System Utilities > Admin Utilities > Finance Utilities > A/P 1099 and Check Forms Maintenance
- Open the template you'd like to edit.
- Note that System Defined templates (designated with an @ sign) cannot be edited.
- You must first Copy the template and Save it as a new template.
- This template is considered a user-defined template (and is designated with a + sign).
- BWord or just B TextPara1=We are pleased to make a contribution to your organization.|X.5|Y+.5|BWord -or just B-
- TextPara1=We are pleased to make a contribution to your organization.|X.5|Y+.5|BWord
- BStart TextPara1=We are pleased to make a contribution to your organization.|X.5|Y+.5|BStart - This command would start using bold font.
- When you would want to stop using bold you would add BEnd to the last line you would want bold.