- Try another browser like Chrome, other than the one currently being used to see if the issue occurs in all browsers or just one.
- Clear your Internet cache in the browser being used for Host Net. (See below for instructions)
- Remove https://hostnet65.microedge.com from your Trusted Sites List:
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the Gear Icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen
- Go to Internet Options
- Click on the Security tab
- Click on the Trusted Sites icon
- Click on the Sites button
- Search for https://hostnet65.microedge.com and click the Remove button.
5. Close all Internet browsers.
6. Reload and relaunch Host Net.
If the error continues while using Chrome, try resetting the site settings
- After signing into Host Net click on the green lock in the far left corner of your URL
- Once there go to Site Settings>Reset Site Settings
- Press F12 or go to Tools->Developer Tools.
- Press CTRL-D to clear cache for the domain. Click Yes when prompted.
- Press CTRL-R to clear all cache. Click Yes when prompted.
- Close the developer window.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button and then select Options
- Select the Advanced panel.
- Click on the Network tab.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.