- Click on the Accounts supertab in the FACTS module.
- Click on the white paper in the upper left to create a new investment account.
- Enter the Account code and Account Name
- Select the Pool id from the drop down next to the field titled 'Pool'.
- Make sure unitized is checked.
- Click Save.
- Click on the Initial Balance button.
- Click Add Initial Balance, then Done. Do not edit the dollar values or dates.
- Your new Investment account is ready for reconciliation in the current cycle.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.