- Open the Query page.
- Highlight the appropriate query.
- Select Favorites, Add to Favorites from the menu bar.
- On the New Favorite screen, Name is a required field. The name defaults to the query name, but you can edit it.
- The Description field is optional. You can accept the default, edit it, or delete it. (If you include a description, it appears below the link on the Home page.)
- You can accept the default folder, select another one from the list (such as General Ledger, Admissions Office, or Registrar's Office), or click New folder. If you create a new folder, you then have to select it in the Create in field.
- Click OK.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.