Note: To have each record open to the same tab while scrolling through the records, select the tab on the first record opened in the list. That will remain as the default tab when scrolling through the records
- In Query, open an existing query or create a new one
- On the Output tab, add the appropriate field(s) to identify the record such as name
- Select the Results tab to view the query results
- Double-click a row to open that specific record
- On the action bar of the record, click the Next, Previous, First, or Last arrow buttons to scroll through the records listed in the query accordingly.
- Open a record
- Click the left or right facing arrow button in the tool bar to move alphabetically through the records