If the RE: Event module is present:Set up event seating. Create tables of four seats each. Each table is a foursome team and each seat is a player. If applicable, assign seat 1 to the Captain.
- Add an event unit for the foursome and select it on the Prices tab of the event
- Add the captain of the foursome as a registrant
- On the Registration Fees tab of the registrant, select the event unit for the foursome
- Save and close the registrant
- On the Participants tab, add the other members of the foursome as guests of the captain
If the RE: Event module is not present:
- Create a constituent attribute for constituents who are members of the foursome. Consider selecting Table as the data type and creating a table with the name or number of each foursome.
- Open the constituent record of a member of the foursome
- On the Attributes tab, select the attribute created in step 1
- Save and close the constituent record
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 for the other members of the foursome